Debenu PDF Tools Pro v126.96.36.199
Also, it can convert PDF to text, convert images to PDF, stamp text, watermark, control metadata, digital signatures and much more.
Debenu PDF Tools even supports building custom scripts as if they are the off-the-shelf features. Your PDF workflow can be automated completely by creating a Watched Folder and applying an Action.
Watched folder functionality can be extended to Dropbox providing you with the ability to do this from any Dropbox client.
Debenu PDF Tools is a standalone solution, not requiring Adobe Acrobat or any other PDF software to be installed, and all functionality is available in Windows Explorer.
Debenu PDF Tools Pro Key features:
- Batch PDF Printing. New! PDF printing enables you to completely automate workflows by having multiple PDF files printed to a named printer in a batch process and silently.
- Digital Signature. New! Digital Signature support enables you to add visual signatures to PDF files on the page or as document level signatures. Sign an unlimited number of files without human interaction.
- Password Security. New! Password Security enables you to add an open password to a PDF or add a Master password with document permissions such as no printing, no copying text and so on.
- Automatically Build Bookmarks. New! Automatically Build Bookmarks based on heading styles, text masks or a keyword list.
- by the same token Fast PDF Viewer. Includes continuous page viewing, bookmark navigation, and text selection. It can be used to apply Actions and Actions Lists while viewing PDF files.
- equally important Split and Merge PDF files. It provides two different approaches for merging PDF files and feature set of methods for extracting pages from a PDF file to separate files.
- to say nothing of Stamp and watermark PDF files. Add text, numbers, and images anywhere on the page, including behind and in front of existing page content. Watermark PDF files using images or other PDFs. Batch apply watermarks many pages and many PDF files at once.
- not to mention Convert Images to PDFs and PDF to Images. Each image is converted into its own PDF and then can be merged into one PDF using the Merge PDF action. Convert a regular PDF to an image. You can choose from all sorts such as BMP, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, WMF, and EMF.
- Crop, Rotate, Delete, Extract and Insert Pages. Lots of fancy stuff here – if you like to get your “hands” dirty, you can do all sorts of things with pages – crop and swap, rotate and replace.
- Extract Text, Images, and Fonts from PDF files. Get the most value you can from your PDFs – you can extract text in plain form, in plain and preserving layout, or with font data also. You can also extract all of the embedded images into their corresponding image format. In addition, you can extract all of the TrueType fonts from a PDF.
- Flatten PDF Forms and Extract Form Data. Extract all of the data stored in the form fields into a CSV file. Take the form fields and the contents fields and make them part of the document.
- Edit Initial View Settings and Document Metadata. Setup the layout, magnification and viewer preferences for PDFs when they are opened in a conforming reader. Edit the standard document metadata such as the Title, Author, Subject and Keywords.
- Watched Folders for Workflow Automation. Watched Folders are a collection of folders dedicated to automating your PDF workflow. They actively monitor new files and process silently in the background independently of the main application.
- PDF Automation and PDF Batch Processing. Automate your PDF workflows using the power of Action Lists. Process your actions on one file or on a whole collection of files with just a click on a mouse.
- Write your own scripts using Debenu Quick PDF Library API. Built-in features are fantastic for performing most PDF-related tasks. You can write really easy scripts to do the rest. All based on our own Debenu Quick PDF Library API of course!