Free Download for Mac Full Version 2020
Phoenix Slides is a fast, full-screen slideshow program/image browser for flipping through folders or disks full of images. also does lossless JPEG transformations and can display EXIF data.
Phoenix Slides for Mac 2020
helps you easily navigate through directories and subdirectories containing images and then play slideshows in full screen. The program is easy to use, performs fast, and, above all, is free.
Phoenix Slides for Mac offers a clean and easy-to-navigate interface. There is a separate window for image info., which you can close or move anywhere you like on the screen. It’s fairly easy to get started, but there is comprehensive documentation available on the developer’s Web site to guide users through all available features and shortcuts. Browsing through directories containing images is a smooth process with the well-organized tree file viewer and the slideshows played without issue. The interface offers a great number of customization options for displaying the selected images. It features a basic slider at the bottom
which is used to set the size of thumbnails 2020.
In the program’s preferences, the user can set up some basic options such as thumbnail background color, maximum thumbnail width, etc. as well as some default options for the slideshows such as customization of the advanced behavior of slides, background color or transparency, display options for images, etc. During the slideshow, the user can access controls by hitting the ‘h’ or ‘?’ keys. The list of available shortcuts and controls then appears with the options such as pause and continue, auto-advance,
assign to group, show and hide image info., rotate, flip, zoom in and out, etc. You can perform all of these operations without interrupting the slideshow. Apart from being able to perform lossless transformations on JPEG files, the program doesn’t offer any additional options for image editing, which would’ve been a nice addition.
Phoenix Slides for Mac seems suitable for users who are looking for a free, smooth, and fast full-screen image browser without any additional image editing options.
- Fast (pre-cached) full-screen slideshows
- Rotate/zoom in a slideshow
- Fast JPEG thumbnails (uses Epeg)
- Lossless JPEG rotation
- View EXIF data, JPEG comments
- Search subfolders (recursively) for images
- Move files to trash, set image as desktop
- Supports drag and drop, Finder aliases
What’s New in Phoenix Slides
- Support pinch gesture to zoom
- Support Dark Mode in macOS 10.14
- Fixed slow drawing/high CPU usage when displaying lots of thumbnails
- Changed description for “on startup” preference to “when opening a new window” to more accurately describe the behavior with the system’s “restore windows” preference
- Notarize app for macOS 10.14
Requirements for Phoenix Slides
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later